Friday, October 18, 2013

Expecting...




With the birth of our 8th child only days away I thought of something funny to share from when we found out we were expecting (larger families might get a bigger kick out of my funny!)

Once I realized things were a go I emailed by husband simply quoting 
a James Taylor song from the 80's 
(yes, only true James Taylor fans know his stuff from the 80's!) 
JT was referring to dating women but I quoted him referring to the gift of our babies,


"Well, I'm going round
going round
going round
going around
one more time..."


And my funny husband simply sent me back his own musical quote from The Talking Heads,

"Same as it ever was!"


If my husband and I were "worried" about a baby breaking us or breaking the bank
there would be some really beautiful beings missing from our lives.
Thankfully out of all the worries we have in life 
being open to babies in our marriage is not one of them.

Today, I came across the perfect quote from Danielle Bean
on what a family is worth...

"I am tired, but I am filled."

Perfectly said mama of 9.


St. Gerard Majella,
Patron of Expecting Mothers,
Pray for Us!

No comments: