Saturday, November 1, 2008

Are You Done Yet?

In my state of life, these are the things I hear almost every time I venture out with my children:

"Are they all yours?"
"Don't you know what causes that?"
"How will you pay for college?"
"When do you make time for yourself?"
"Are you Catholic?"
"What will you do when they are all teenagers?"
"My, you've got your hands full!"

From the sounds of these questions and comments you'd think we have eighty-eight kids! We actually only have five and five seems like an awful lot to some folks these days...

And I saved my favorite one for last...

"Are you done yet?"

And the latter is the reason for this blog. To try and relay why we hopefully are not "done" yet. To share how our loving Father uses His babies to break us down and make us anew...And how coming to the realization that being open to the babies might be the secret to a lasting and loving marriage and a peace filled life...

Prayer to St. Gerard
O good St. Gerard powerful intercessor before God and wonder-worker of our day; I call upon thee and seek thy aid. Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God's design help me to do the Holy Will of God. Beseech the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceedeth to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His glory in the world to come. Amen







1 comment:

Marie said...

Love the posts! Blessings, Marie